Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ukari (Fantasy)

Hello's again ! :D here are Aiman.......I m just told bye Ili that this week theme is 'Fantasy'!!!!I m so excited and can't wait to tell you all my story........This time!!!! :D here we are.....(but I think still have a grammar error =,= )

In sakura city,there is a beautiful and cute girl named Ukari.She has a handsome lover.His name is Yamato........Both of them had know each other in 5 year......They are also know as "The most romantic couple ever of the Kamakashi High school ".

One day,During Ukari's journey back from her school there has a legendary scene had happened ! Ukari found a shining floating rose above the Sakura City pool.....she becomes attracted of that weird thing so, she close herself with that thing...............she walk step by step and becomes more closer with that weird thing BUT!!!!!!!!

"Ukari!!!!! don't Ukari!!!" it seems that her boyfriend just trying to avoid his lover from touching that beautiful thing =,=

UNFORTUNATELY.........,

Ukari just ignore what his boyfriend said to her XP
and then she just trying to reach that rose that above the pool.....!!! OMG

Yamato chase her lover quickly to save her from she fall into that pool BUT!!!!!

Unfortunately..... someone that he loves had fall into that Pool.... o_O(too late)

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Yamato screamed with regret

Ukari enter to Magical world................ O_O(pool)

"where am I ????" asked Ukari with abnormal

When she look at her back.........

"Ohhh.....My.......Goshhhh!!!!what hapeen's to me???" she asked again -_-;

It seems that Ukari has a 'Beautiful pair of wing' at her back KD
She feel worried about herself so.....she trying to find someone that can help her

" here there are !!!! " Ukari shouted excitedly

So,she ran as fast she can to chase that old man and asked,

"hello? excuse me...may I asked you,where am I actually ??? "

"who are you!!!!!???" that old man replied

"My name is Ukari......actually I had fall into the Sakura City Pool because I m trying to reach that shining floating rose.And now!!!I m here!!!!"Ukari replied angrily

"I see.........hmmm....why don't you follow me and get a some drink like coffee from my hut???to make you feel better?"that old man invite nicely

"erkkk....?okay.....It sounds good. lets go ^_^ ! "replied Ukari happily

The situation becomes more good.....(during coffee time)

"so....you lost right??"asked that old man politely

"Yeah....it seem like that happened " replied Ukari with sad

"I know that you are human actually....that's why you didn't know what place are here right?"asked that old man again

"What the hell you talking about!!!????you are human too...we are same!!!!"replied Ukari with impolite

"totally wrong....I m not human.I just a fairy old man "replied that old man with afraid

Ukari feel disappointed so, he walk away from that hut.....


"Wait....!!!you can cross Auroora bridge if you want to back to your world back"that old man shouted seriously


Ukari just continue his step.......

Ukari continue her journey from that hut to the Butterfly Gate until she reach Blooding highland.
She saw a prince that his face resemble like his boyfriend Yamato.....Ukari is so shock!!!!she look at that prince back while she scrub her eyes.......and she says

"Oh my God!!this is not a dream!!!!"

So,that girl ran excitedly and she hug that prince right away BUT

"Excuse me,may I asked you?who are you actually??I.....I........didn't know you.erm..what is your name?"prince asked with strangely

"Hahaha.....don't joking with me my dear!!!!it's funny.........It's me!!!Ukari......"Ukari replied with laugh

"seriously I say.....I didn't know you and I m not your lover because I had married actually...."said that prince proudly

"Hahaha.........What?????!!!!!!"replied Ukari shockly

The situation becomes more strange.... O_O

Later,There is beautiful girl comes nearer to them AND........

"There you are my dear,may I introduce you...,Maiya.My loving wife"Introduce that prince happily

"Nice to meet you......how beautiful pair of wing you have " said Maiya to Ukari with Politely

"But I NOT NICE TO MEET YOU CRAZY" replied Ukari angrily

"Oh......don't be like that...I m just wanna friends with you"replied Maiya with feel sorry to Ukari

"Huhhhhh!!!!I don't wanna friend with the person that had steal someone that I love!!!You Idiot!!!"Ukari replied and while her hand slap Maiya cheek with rude!!!!!

"Ukari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How rude you are actually!!!!get away from here!!!!" that prince snarling to Ukari

Ukari replied with full of disappointed ........ T_T

"How could you do this to me???I thought you love me but this what you did to me Yamato!!!! I feel regret loving you!!!!!! starting today,our relationship will end here!!!"

Ukari get out from there (Blooding Highland)and goes to Auroora bridge right
away.When she trying to cross that bridge something strange happens!!!!

Its a earthquake!!!! It seems that something BIG in front of her,its a MONSTER!!!!!
Ukari had made a decision to go back to the Blooding Highlands...and gets some helps BUT
UNFORTUNATELY,it's too late because that monster had pull her leg with it very big finger

LUCKILY!!!!!

The prince save her with cut that monster's finger and take her away from that monster right away!Afterward,that monster stamp it foot and it make the prince almost fall into Auroora Sea,but his hand is hold by Ukari

"Come on!!!!wake up!" she said with seriously

"Thanks Ukari...." replied prince thankfully

Ukari had made a hard decision,she want to encourage herself to fight that giant monster!!!So,she said to the prince

"I want to fight that monster.Give me your that sharp sword....I know what to do"

"but..............."prince just begin to answer it

"Just give it to me!!!!!"not yet that prince have an opportunity to end his speak,Ukari had answered it.

So,the prince just give his sharp sword to Ukari.....
Ukari fly higher to the sky while her hand is holding prince's sharp sword .

"Take this!!!!!!!!!!"Ukari screamed while her hand stab that giant monster's eyes

Finally!!!!

That's giant monster feel hurt with it eyes and fall into the Auroora sea right away.........

Ukari feel tired and lost control then she fall from the sky....
and the prince saved Ukari with catch her up quickly
the prince carry Ukari until end of that Auroora bridge...
And...Ukari said

"Thanks for helping me....I love you..."Ukari said to that prince while both of them hug each other...

The prince waving his hand while Ukari get out from that Magical World

And it seems that Yamato wait her in front of The door (Sakura City Pool)

Yamato hug Ukari right away and he asked

"Are you okay Ukari?"

"I m fine don't worry...Its fun in our adventure lately right???you had help me a lot thank you my dear "said Ukari hapilly

"What????"Yamato shock with feeling strange

"Nothing..... XP"Ukari said happily again

"Hahahaha..........."

Both of them laughing together....

3 comments:

Aiman Firdaus said...

seriously I m say,my head is spinning doing this =,=

iLi said...

well, it's kinda like not cliche (dats good). It's very creative and all but u still have to improve ur English.

Aiman Firdaus said...

As usual.....:P thanks for read my story :D