Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy birthday !

Hey guys!This is Aiman.I m so sorry because I late to tell you my story...I think my story not so have a good grammar.So,I had done my best for this.Actually,I m late because I have a personal technical problem.Hehehe this is story start begin.........

Today is Alberoy birthday.He is a rude boy and always play and play.He is the laziest and rudest son that his mom have.But,he has a so good brain.He always get a great score in his class although he does not work hard.He is so lucky....suddenly,

"Alberoy,I dont wanna see you breakfast in your bedroom.I think you have a done a very rude action!!Come down now!!"his mom shout loudly....

Alberoy just keep his ear close and he don't care what his mom says because he think,the most important in this world is not a rich of attitude but rich of a money.Then,the situation becomes lonely.Alberoy just keep playing but his heart still saying that something strange that happen down there...so,he go down to the downstairs.....

"Mom?hello?mom?are you there?"alberoy asking.....

He still not give up finding his mom.But unfortunately,...this situation still not give him a consent to found his mom....This thing make he conscious that how important is our mom is beside us....he crying sobbingly....... then......

"Chhhiinnggg!!!"that strange sound loudly....

"Oh my god!!!what's that!!"Alberoy shock

"hehehehe............."strange guy laugh strangely.....

Alberoy keep wondering who that guy is?with a bravely,he go toward that sound then he saw an axe that have a blood overflow around the axe!!!!!!!Situation becomes more seriously and make him becomes worried about his mother............

"you can run Roy!but you can't hide from me.hehehe........"says that strange guy scarily!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Who are you!!!don't you dare to hurt me! hey!!!!come out now!!!don't hiding from me.I know you there!!!"says that boy bravely.

"You think you so strong.....hehehe.....don't assume front of me like that!!!!!Happy birthday Roy.I have something special for you......."

That strange guy throw him a letter for a guideline to find his present....that letter says,

"In the room that you care more than you care your mom.Good Luck."

"My bedroom?he think that I m stupid like him?Hahaha......what a stupid suprised!"Alberoy says proudly.

Then he continue Babbling himself....(-_-;)

"Wait a minute?What a motive he want to give something special to me?hmmmm......I think he had kidnap my mother then he want to kidnap me?maybe......."

He ran toward to his bedroom.Then, there a happy thing happen here.He saw his mother still alive.He is so grateful to god because finally he has found her mother!!Afterward,he says disappointingly...

"Mom,...I'm so sorry because of my attitude lately...I'm promise I will not do it again.Please forgive me mom......."

The situation becomes full of sadness and tearful.Then,his mother smile without saying something because........his mom give him her HEART THAT IS FULL OFF THE RED BLOOD ON HER HAND!!

Roy shouted"ARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Happy birthay Alberoy................................"Aiman replied happily.

5 comments:

Aiman Firdaus said...

Sebelum aku dgr korang punye comment.aku nak ckp sesuatu sbb aku x sanggup nak dgr korang punye comment.I know who I am.You guys is very good in english....but I m not.(T_T)sedihnye...takpelah korang comment je la.xpe,aku terima walaupun ia menyakitkan hati.....don't worry just comment ok?

Dan~ said...

First of all, the plot is very nice. It's not at all cliche and pretty original. It doesn't suffer much plot-wise. But there was a lack of talent in grammar and emotion. I understand though. I like this story by the way. ;)

Sorry, aq x leh jd critic kalau aq tapi dlm BM.

iLi said...

yup2 I agree with Dan. The plot is nice and unexpected. It's not cliche which is very nice. And at first I thought everything will go back to normal... but... yikes! All the sudden, his mother did that. That was scary, indeed. But you still need to work hard on your grammar. dun worry, sooner or later you'll improve. And you need to check on your present tense and past tense.

(Sorry sbb kritik dlm BI, sbb... x tau cmne nak kritik in BM) ehehehe...

Aiman Firdaus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aiman Firdaus said...

I understand although you all comment in english.I will work more harder next time especially in grammar.Thanks....(^_^)..