Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sincerity heart

Hey guys :D this is Aiman.This time I will make sad story just Ili said,so....I m little bit pain to do this because actually,.... I m not good at this.The story start beginning here.....
This is a story about a poor little girl.Her name is Lula.She is ten years old .She born from a poor family.Everyday,they just eating a plate of white rice and salt.

"I m so jealous with other my friends,every month they get a new school uniform......unfortunately,I m not.I have no parent.,they rich but I........"Lula said while crying

"Oh Lula....don't say that...we must work hard if we want to be rich like them.Especially like you.You must study hard to get a best score in exam.I know...you didn't want life in this living...I always in beside you okay?I will work hard for your money spend.I just wanna you be happy. Don't cry my dear....."her brother say with full of love..

3 years later........

Last year,Lula had faced the UPSR examination.She got 8 A's include Arab language,Mandarin language and Tamil language.Afterward,Malaysia government had give Lula a big house . Now,she are rich .Lula so happy because in my class,I only the that have a big house.My life does not like before.Now,I cant buy everything I want.....

"Hey idiot!!! sweep that floor cleanly!!!If you want to keep staying in my house...you must DO YOUR WORK!!! UNDERSTAND!!!"Lula saying to her brother rudely while sprinkling her hot coffee to his face.

"I m so sorry......."he answer tremblingly...

situation becoming worse because Lula forget herself from where she is born from actually......

next day later.........

Her brother had broken her new expensive glass accidentally during he wiping that vase because of slipping over floor .......Lula just bought it from high class furniture shop called 'Lorenzo' yesterday. She just know that thing happening now so, she pull her brother's ear painfully and said...

"Hey stupid!why you always want to make my heart hurt huh!!!I don't wanna see your face in my house anymore!!!now!!!GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE!!!! "and she end her speak with push her brother head roughly!!

Her brother now is old,so he not useful to fight his sister back,so he just follow what his beloved sister say, to get out from her house now without saying something and crying sobbingly.........

The situation becomes more sad and lonely........ (T_T)........ suddenly!!!!!

"Kaaapppooowwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!"sound came from out her house

"OH MY GOD!!!"Lula shock

Then,Lula trying to look her back and you know?his brother just accident lately,It seems that his condition is very critical!!!his body is full of his red blood....and Lula ran toward his brother quickly and then she said to her brother cryingly...

"Say something Aiman!!!....."Lula said

"I love you my dear....you still in my heart....always in my heart...."Aiman replied sobbingly....

" Aiman!!!!...."Lula shouted

"Goodbye. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ." Aiman replied for his final pulling breath....

THE END

6 comments:

Aiman Firdaus said...

OH my god!!terrible story and grammar (T_T).....

Dan~ said...

Grammar is nice, plot is sort of cliche but I like it.

iLi said...

Well, your grammar is improving, u need to add some spice in the plot and d story is a bit predictable but over all is okay la~ (n next time u can choose whether u want to make d story in present tense or past tense)but past tense is a bit hard.

Dan~ said...

Actually, it depends on opinion. I find past tense very easy to work with while present tense, to me, is sort of troubling. Oh, and yeah, erm, Grammar is improving, osrt of.

Aiman Firdaus said...

aku macam x percaye je yg grammar aku improve!! (O_O)....

Dan~ said...

It hasn't improved a lot buuuut slightly-ish?